Houston Building Maintenance
A well-maintained workplace can create the right impression, improve employee efficiency, and reduce your operational costs. Houston Janitorial Services has provided a suite of unparalleled building maintenance services for over 30 years. If you are managing the building maintenance for your facilities and running your business too, it’s time to let Houston Janitorial do your “dirty work”.
Local and reliable. HJS provides exceptional commercial building maintenance service program for Houston area companies. We are able to anticipate our clients’ dynamic needs by creating solutions for their maintenance requirements that exceed expectations – and are practical, efficient and sustainable. Our building maintenance services group is key to keeping your buildings operating in proper form: looking new and running efficiently.
Saving you time and money. We work with your budgetary requirements to allow you to be more productive, profitable, and less concerned about how your buildings are being managed. Leave that to us.
Our Five Core Rules of Building Maintenance.
- Superior Training. Better-trained, service- and safety-minded employees mean higher quality, more effective services for you.
- Budgetary Respect. Our clients are loyal to us year after year because we offer the highest quality building maintenance services for any budget.
- Excellent Communication. Our expertly trained staff is available 24/7/365 to answer any questions or concerns about our services and performance at your buildings.
- Strong Relationships. We only deal with suppliers who have excellent reputations. We negotiate with them so we can more easily customize maintenance plans that meet your budget.
- Customer Satisfaction. We work with you to develop a customized building maintenance plan for your unique needs, including exactly what you need, when you need it, and for a price you can afford.
Our Building Maintenance Services.
· Office Cleaning – daily, weekly or monthly
· Restroom Sanitation
· Window and Blind Cleaning
· Ceiling and Wall Cleaning
· Floor, Rug and Carpet Cleaning
· Duct Cleaning
· Power and Pressure Washing
· Parking Lot Maintenance
· Construction Clean-ups
· Fire and Flood Cleaning*
· Electrical service/repairs*
· LEED-Certified Green Techniques and Products
* To learn more about how Houston Janitorial Services can handle your building maintenance needs, be sure to contact us . We look forward to talking with you.